Friday, February 2, 2007

The Weekend Has Arrived!


Here I sit after having a rather tiring and frustrating day at office (don't even ask!)....I always look forward to the weekend...to sleep in and lounge around in my pjs and watch tv and cozy up with my hubby (I don't wait for weekends for that! hee hee)....It's an unwritten code in our house that Saturday's and Sunday's are dedicated to sports. On these days my wonderful husband tunes into about 3 different sports channels and tunes out the rest of the world....Similar to what happens to me when 'King Of Queens' or 'Grey's Anatamony' is on.

But needless to say...he does snap back into reality now and then with a quick hug when 'Liverpool' scores or when the opposition has the advantage his pouting is my que to step in and make him feel better. (I love my job)


Another confirmation that the weekend is here....he cooked dinner tonight....and mighty well might I add. It appears as though he is turning into a better cook then me (shhhhhh...I don't want him to hear that). No complaints though...he looks awfully adorable when he's trying to figure out which one is the tea spoon and which the tablespoon.

The only complaint I have about the weekend? We look forward to it to relax and it goes by so fast! It always leaves me thinking...life is short...and seems even shorter when you measure it by weekends!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since your husband supports Liverpool, I'm sure he is an intelligent man. Lucky you :-))

About yesterday's result: what can I say? The other team didnt play to win. They just didnt want to lose. We gave it our best shot.

Have a good weekend.

MC said...

Yes, he is an intelligent man...that's why I married him. That and his passion for Liverpool!:-)