Wednesday, February 28, 2007

And the Award goes toooooo

So I was sitting at home watching the Oscars with my hubby the other night...it occurred to me that I would absolutely love to be there....No, not watching but winning one, or presenting an award or something..anything to get that view from the stage and see the glamourous sea of 'people'. I used the word 'people' and not 'actors' because that's what they are. Regular people who have been put high up on a pedastil after having struggled by any means necessary to grab the limelight. Funny how, once they have...they dread it and scream at the very people who were once their friends..the photographers. As we watched the naked man statues being handed out one by one, I thought, " We should all get one of those"(Meant the statues!)...
We're acting throughout the day, if you look at it. For example, after a sleepless night when you are anything, but ready to race out the door with a great big smile and sincerely wish the grumpy people you pass a fleeting hi...you do in all honesty with hap hazard grin that seems to shine through.... For that I say....Get your thank you speech ready!Think about it...some mornings all of us deserve an oscar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The point is why do we've to after all!!! Everyone has their own reasons to put up an act....but none too logical! What Say??