Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bitten by the Blogger Bug

Yes, I'm one of the last of my generation to be roped in to the crazy world of blogging. Not sure if that's a good thing or not. My sense of play and imagination have been having a long hard battle with my laziness. I was able to hold off in hopes that the gazillion thoughts that seem to bouce off the inside of my head and float around till they eventually get bored and drift away now have a direct outlet from brain to keyboard. And might I warn you..... THAT, ladies and gentlemen is dangerous...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring it on, girl!!!

Anonymous said...

:) maybe all those crazy rhymes u made up at wcc shud find pride of place here too!! 'poor little bug on the wall...'!! :)

Smith said...

only one spelling mistake? f***ing hell! welcome my friend, welcome to the machine.