Thursday, May 10, 2007

Huuuuuugggyy

Ah, the power of a hug. We underestimated it, sometimes don't even take notice of it, but its important and even mood changing! Energy is passed on like little waves of shock...the longer you embrace the more of that warm good feeling is exchanged! Never be afraid to give a hug and more importantly to receive one. Especially from your significant other, hold that hug for just a little longer to show how you care and to make them feel loved...Yes, a hug does wonders!! :-)

3 comments:

Bungz said...

Unfortunately the significant others aren't really around. Got and gave an amazing hug when i saw my cousin after a very long time. Had forgotten how a real hug feels.

That's another thing that has changed about me. Dont hug as much as i used to. And my hugs aren't as giving as they used to be...

Anonymous said...

so do u still give people rib-crunching, 'ouch,i think i broke a bone or two' hugs, Mimi? :)
i am glad i still have a lot of 'huggy' people around....okay, one huggy person in my life around...and i am super happy! :D

Anonymous said...

Sure I do!:) Also give the nice warm ones to my hubby! hee hee