Thursday, April 5, 2007

One month

A car accident is one of the most traumatic experiences...I constantly relive that day...today it is exactly one month since the accident and emotionally I feel no better than the day it happened. I constantly have flashbacks and feel the hip wrenching pain of a few cars barrelling into us. I speak of this now because I'm scared....My husband had to go out and I'm shivering because everything worries me now... He's my everything and I never want anything to happen to him. I'll be thinking about him every second....It's difficult to see cars, roads and traffice the same way...they all seem out to get us now...or so I feel...maybe this will get better with time, but for now, I' m scared.

3 comments:

Bungz said...

Dunno what to say. Anything i say will be too lame... *hugs* "...you are worth more than many sparrows." (Matt 10.30)

Anonymous said...

*Hugs* Mimi

Anonymous said...

Thanks Guys!