Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Nightmare

I had a dream yesterday...more like a nightmare....I was in an big old house with beautiful deep red ceramic floors and large bay windows that overlooked the ocean. There was a small but prestine kitchen which glistened in all its white cleanliness. The bathroom was simple and elegant and the rooms each held a king size bed and an antique dresser. It was a rich owners house and though it was amazing I knew I was not happy and felt an urge to get away but I didn't know how or why....

Moving onto the gigantic main room I found a family whom I've never seen before and everyone was smiling at me. A small dark man came into the room, looked at me and sat down. It became clear to me out of some weird inclining that I'm to be married off to this puffy little man and I remember running to find Rajesh. I find him down the hall and as always he comforts me. Some force pulls me back to the main room which seems soo cold now and I am shown a certificate that shows I'm already married to the other guy and I start sobbing uncontrollably as I yell for Rajesh and cry to my dad and mom who have misteriously appeared in my dream that I want to marry Rajesh and that I love only him...

Well to make a long story short....I wake up sobbing and my darling husband calms me down and whispers words of comfort thinking I'm having another nightmare about the accident to which I turn and desperatly ask.."Are we married?!" WE ARE...and the world is perfect and right again!

2 comments:

Bungz said...

That is a horrible nightmare! Weird...

editorialninja said...

totally weird and can imagine why it would mess u up