Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Comeback!

Sometimes you need something to bite you in the butt to get you moving...in this instance it's nothing more than sheer determination and the air of frustration about my job hunt that forces me to find means of another outlet to pour out my own little crazy world for others to read (or not :D).

I took a tiny break from blogging...oh, say a little more than a year?! But I'll have you know... It's only because I really went lazily blank for awhile, but I'm happy to report...I'm back with all my wackiness and, hopefully, a bit of creativity.

As Robbin Williams rightly put it " You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it."

See you tomorrow!:D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't even know you have a blog !!! and i was going thru it, its hilarious! i personally love the mouse with the crash helmet looking at the trap... so anyway, hope you dont mind i added you to my blogroll.
looking forward to more from you :) oh this is namitha by the way :) hiiii!

Bungz said...

Hah! There you are... Finally! Welcome back! Let's throw a party for this prodigal...