Monday, March 26, 2007

Me Back

I'm back...and in one piece!:

My husband and I were the 17th in a 21 car pile up on Highway 401 here which left me with 3 fractures..2 pelvic and one tailbone crack and my husband fortunately with only some bumps and bruises, but considering everything we're lucky to be alive and by the grace of God we'll be fine. Thank you for all your well wishes and prayers. It'll take some time before I'll be running again, but that means more time to spend with my wonderful heroic husband and forever restless doting mom (who came all the way from India when she heard about the accident). This also gives me more time to catch up on all the blogging time I missed! Woo hoo!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank god!! was beginning to get worried, but shud hv known tat not much can keep spunky Mimi down for long!:) big hug. hope u r all ok!

Lis said...

I agree with Roxy!! Thank God!! Was worried!!! Glad to know you are back!!Hugs!!!
Cheers!!!

MC said...

Thanks guys! Big hug!

Bungz said...

Hey! Welcome back!!! Thank God you are ok! And i missed your blog...

Anonymous said...

Thanks bungi...good to be back! :-)

editorialninja said...

ouch! the accident sounds painful,... is that ur car? glad u're ok :))
-treasury btw